For an added layer of security, turn on two-factor authentication (2FA) for your DataRow account.
Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) is sometimes called multiple factor authentication, adds an extra layer of security to the online platform you access. The first layer is usually a combination of a username and a password. Adding one more step of authenticating your identity makes it difficult for an attacker to access your data.
- You’ll need access to your mobile phone when you sign in to DataRow.
- You'll enter a verification code and your password each time you sign in.
- Download and install Google Authenticator
- Sign in to DataRow, and click your profile at the top right.
- Click Settings and visit your Security Settings.
- Click the checkbox and enable two factor authentication.
- Scan the QR Code with your phone using the Google Authenticator app.
- On DataRow's 2FA configuration page, enter the 6-digit verification code that your authentication app generates.
- To finish, click the green Confirm Button.